I picked up the MUA Nail Constellation in Pisces not long ago, and used it as the standard 'paint my nails and sprinkle the beads on top'. I loved the way this looked but I wanted to try a different way to use the beads. I wanted to use them to create a simple yet easy look. For this I needed a small glass, tweezers, clear polish and nail beads. You can get some gorgeous colours from the MUA collection for a small £3, or £2 if you buy them now. You can get them here.
- First I poured a few into a small glass to make it easier for application.
- Then I painted a clear polish over my nails.
- While the varnish was still wet, with a tweezer I applied the beads individuality along the bottom of the whites of my nail. You can either stick to one colour, or mix it up like I did below.
- I then waited for them to dry, and repeated on all my other nails.
- Try this technique to create different nails looks!
So there we have it, another way to use the beads! I'm aware that this look isn't for everyone, but it's such a fun and an easy way to use the beads creating unique nails. This look lasted a while before it started to fall off. It all depends what you get up too! It really is that simple to do. It may be a bit fiddly and first, but I soon got into it - And wasn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. So grab you're MUA beads and get creative!
What do you think of this look?
Too daring for you?
Would you give it a try?
And do you have this MUA product?
I'd love to hear from you, and if you have used this product, link me - I'd love
to see it!
Thanks for commenting.
Thanks for reading, beautiful!