I love getting creative! I've just arrived home and could not wait to get back into my make up! I wanted to try something a little different, and this was my first attempt at it! It was pretty straight forward to do actually, and little products were used.
- Urban Decay Vol II Palette, using the colours Half Baked - The gold for the lids - and Twice Baked for the dots. I also used the Urban Decay Anniversary Palette and used the matte black Blackout to shade around my lids.
- I used Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black to go around the small brown dots to create the leopard print look. I also used this below my lower lashes to create the point in the inner corner of my eye.
- Handwritten eyeshadow by Mac for my brows.
- Soap & Glory mascara
That's all I used! To achieve the print:
- I used a base gold colour all over the lids.
- With a small brush I applied different sized brown dots over the gold.
- With a liquid eyeliner I went around the dots - not fully around the dots though as you want it to be as leopard-y as possible.
What do you think of this look?
I'd love to hear your comments.
Thanks for reading, beautiful!