I've recently loved looking at flowers and found to be inspired by them. Lilies are no doubt a gorgeous flower and I really wanted to do a look inspired by them. With subtle ombre eyebrows and dotty eyeshadow this isn't the one to wear out!
Products used are as follows;
- Matte Eyeshadow by Topshop in Painted - Used all over the lid and to create the flick. This pink tinted red eyeshadow can also be used wet, so I used a eyeliner brush to add the dots.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bender - Used on the end of the brows.
- Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown - Used for the brows.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Kush - A green shade used on the lower lash line to create a point.
- Mac Eyeshadow in Golden Rod - Used over the top of Kush, and also under the brow bone.
- Mac Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche - Used as a high lighter all over the eye area.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Used before the shadows are applied.
- Soap & Glory Mascara
It was pretty simple to do and I enjoyed blending and using shadows wet. I was really excited to do this look as I love editorial looks and I love getting creative.
What do you think of this?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!