1-2 weeks ago now I did the make up for the beautiful Nicole. We had an Arabian/grunge theme, and she was so stunning I didn't want to over do it, and kept the make up natural.
- L'oreal True Match Fondation
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette
- Urban Decay Anniversary Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- BareMinerals Foundation
- Mac Eyeshadow in Handwritten and Urban Decay Black out for the eyebrows.
- Mac Lipstick in Sheer Seduction
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
- Soap & Glory Mascara
- Urban Decay Rockstar Eyeliner
- Mac Cream Soda Blusher
- Urban Decay Vice Palette
What do you think of the shots of her? She's gorgeous! I can't wait to do her make up again at some point, she was a delight to work with.