I recently took part in Chelss Chapman's beauty blogger swap on her lovely blog. Being a very active student and being in uni everyday, some days 9-6:30, that I had little money to spend. Our budget was £15 and got spending right away. I am very guilty in saying that my parcel is yet to be sent as I haven't made a trip into town to send it - but I am hoping to get it done soon (I have a Essay due next week, boo!). The lovely Rosa was the person I was partnered up with. As soon as I opened it I had a massive smile on my face. How gorgeous is this? Looks so beautiful wrapped up that I didn't want to open it! But I was too curious to what was inside. After delicately opening it, I saw inside a bunch of different sized objects wrapped to perfection in purple tissue paper. I opened one by one and each one was such a lovely surprise!
As you can see below, the contents of this box was WAY over £15, so it puts mine to shame straight away. I had some lovely goodies in here, each which I was in love with.
- Firstly a cute shower scrunchie with Minnie Mouse ears - Adorable!
- Pink Tease nail foils which are so cute!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer Tester. Can't wait to try this out!
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - Too excited to try this! I was so thrilled to open this.
- Four 17 Eyeshadows in Walnut Pearl, Socialite, Funfair and Superstar. Not sure which is my favourite yet, I'm lovely Funfair though!
- 2 Derma V10 orange nail remover pads.
- Lip Stain pen from Primark, looooove the colour!
- Simple Pleasures Gingerbread and Cookies Hand Soap. It's so weird as I'm using their Strawberry Shortcake Hand Soap now, so can't wait to use this!
- Models Own Nail Polish in Garnet.
- St. Tropez Taster Collection.
- Avene Skin Recovery Cream taster. I've used this before so this will be great for popping in my bag.
- Models Own ShapeIt BuffIt file - Love these! Really needed one so this will come in handy!
- Diesel Loverdose Body Lotion - Smells lovely!
- University Outfitters Nail Fail - Not 100% sure where it's from, but it screams Jack Wills.
- I also got some Lindt chocolates but I'm a fatty and ate them..
- A MUA lipstick in shade 5, I forgot to photograph! It's a gorgeous shimmery light pink.
- Lastly, a cute Sigma Eyeliner in a travel size, can't wait to use this!
As you can see, I am very lucky and I was given some gorgeous gifts. I really hope she feels the same. I really wish I could share with you what I got her, but I can't as of yet! I will show you some in detail very soon. Have you tried any of these? Or done a blogger swap? Let me know! Thanks for reading!